Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bender For Mod :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bender Bending Rodreguis

Bender For Mod :D Empty
PostSubject: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:50 pm

I Bender Bending Rodreguis Would Like To Apply For MOD Bexause In C18 I See RDMers In The Morning And No Admins Or Other Mods. They All Just Prop Minge And Kill. This Is Because PEople Have Jobs And School.
I Have A Friend Who WAs Being Spawned KilleD By Someone With An Aim Bot. He Had A Para And A AWP With Him And LosT Both. He Spent Alot Of Time Getting that Money.
But I Do Wish To Become Moderator To Control Things In C18 And Make It Better In A Way.

Copy Right "Bender Bending Rodreguis" :"2012".
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 am

I do not support this.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 am

Seems like he would do well with mod, he's sensible when he needs to be and he's a nice guy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Rainbow Kitten :3

PostSubject: Re: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Bender is an Awesome guy, He never breaks rules and I think the job would fit him. I vote yes cat

-Rainbow Kitten cat
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Protip: If you want to be in a position of authority it helps to not capitalize every damn word of your sentence. I tend to think people who do that have mental issues and I would not feel comfortable having one of them as a moderator.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

LightRan wrote:
Protip: If you want to be in a position of authority it helps to not capitalize every damn word of your sentence. I tend to think people who do that have mental issues and I would not feel comfortable having one of them as a moderator.

Hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Kokokoo

Kokokoo

PostSubject: Re: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:56 pm

I have to agree with lightran, but he seems like a good guy. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bender For Mod :D   Bender For Mod :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Bender For Mod :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: Apply for Moderator-
Jump to: