Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mod applocation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DARKSPACE44

mod applocation Empty
PostSubject: mod applocation    mod applocation EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 am

[DARKSPACE44]RPNAME [STEAM_0:047879914] If its wrong message me I want to be mod becuause i love helping out i don't abuse my power i use my power for good use. I been admin on lots of servers back then but they crashed i was a really good admin. I am not rude at all i love the this server already. I would kick people who don't follow the rules or give them a warning if it was a small problem if there was a prop spam i would kick the guy who did it and get a admin and tell them who prop spamed a spawn i am a nice guy i am 18 years old thnx for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

mod applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod applocation    mod applocation EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:10 pm

DARKSPACE44 wrote:
[DARKSPACE44]RPNAME [STEAM_0] If its wrong message me I want to be mod becuause i love helping out i don't abuse my power i use my power for good use. I been admin on lots of servers back then but they crashed i was a really good admin. I am not rude at all i love the this server already. I would kick people who don't follow the rules or give them a warning if it was a small problem if there was a prop spam i would kick the PINGAS who did it and get a admin and tell them who prop spamed a spawn i am a nice guy i am 18 years old thnx for your time Smile

You can't spell application, but you seem nice, never seen you though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
LightRan

LightRan

mod applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod applocation    mod applocation EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:19 pm

No offense but you need to work on your spelling. Not saying you have to talk in proper grammar/capitalization all the damn time like a pretentious cunt but a little neatness here and there will get you far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mod applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod applocation    mod applocation Empty

Back to top Go down

mod applocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: Apply for Moderator-
Jump to: