Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION

Go down 
+2
TurlyTon
Mc_mice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mc_mice

Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION Empty
PostSubject: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:30 am

STEAM_0:1:2587037 Lightran
Lightran has constanly been a problem to me and tons of others, but its gone to far. I dont want him banned, but atleast demoted to a normal player. About 10 minutes ago I got banned for 1440 min for flaming/trolling+nlr/rdm because of (My first picture) and I wasnt NLRing, or rdming. I killed a guy because he stole my campfire, and another came and took my beans so they accused me of NLR and I got kicked because of RDM when I was raiding. Flaming/trolling (I said "Admin abuse I am taking a picture lightran" after pic about 10 seconds later.) <-- I suppose this could have been taken as a troll/flaming movement? But I am not sure if that was the reoson of that part of the kick, but I dont remember trolling before. As im typing he asked for my IP to reban me for 720 min. I am still considering this demotion, and im not sure if I have pics but I remember lightran and oddhenry fighting and lightran decided to kick, mute and annoy the black out of him. Lightran is just annoying, not just to me but ive thought about reporting him multiple time since I met him. But now that I have enought built up evidence I think it was the perfect time do it, mabey even a little late because hes just earned admin.
STEAM_0:1:4171 *(JKC)*Mc_mice
1.http://steamcommunity.com/id/jnine/screenshot/955012051063934146
I have lots more ~~ Just on my friends account ~ More to come
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 am

Mc_mice wrote:
STEAM_0:1:2587037 Lightran
Lightran has constanly been a problem to me and tons of others, but its gone to far. I dont want him banned, but atleast demoted to a normal player. About 10 minutes ago I got banned for 1440 min for flaming/trolling+nlr/rdm because of (My first picture) and I wasnt NLRing, or rdming. I killed a guy because he stole my campfire, and another came and took my beans so they accused me of NLR and I got kicked because of RDM when I was raiding. Flaming/trolling (I said "Admin abuse I am taking a picture lightran" after pic about 10 PINGAS' later.) <-- I suppose this could have been taken as a troll/flaming movement? But I am not sure if that was the reoson of that part of the kick, but I dont remember trolling before. As im typing he asked for my IP to reban me for 720 min. I am still considering this demotion, and im not sure if I have pics but I remember lightran and oddhenry fighting and lightran decided to kick, mute and annoy the black out of him. Lightran is just annoying, not just to me but ive thought about reporting him multiple time since I met him. But now that I have enought built up evidence I think it was the perfect time do it, mabey even a little late because hes just earned admin.
STEAM_0:1:4171 *(JKC)*Mc_mice
1.http://steamcommunity.com/id/jnine/screenshot/955012051063934146
I have lots more ~~ Just on my friends account ~ More to come

Lightran is OK if you are nice, and don't annoy people to whine about you.
I don't think he should be demoted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

haha oh wow, mcmice I have already spoken to a lot of people in the server about you and everyone I've spoken to has straight up told me that you are nothing but cancer to this community. You constantly break NLR, flame/troll others, and are overall a HORRIBLE player. The only reason Alex hasn't permabanned you yet is because you are a donator. Now I realize that you have bi-polar syndrome or whatever the fuck that guy told me, but it doesn't give you the right to be a total shithead to people. And as for your banning, I banned you for harassment, you kept calling that one guy a "fucking retard" and to be honest I would have cut slack on you if it weren't for the fact you claimed I was abusing.
Back to top Go down
Mc_mice

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:55 pm

You know what, I never was flaming/trolling last night, never broke nlr and did not rdm. Yea I said it. But you didnt even ban me for #1. You banned me for stuff I didnt do, including that you didnt come to see what was really happening and just straight out ban me. Youve had a problem with that for as long as I have known you, im not sure why you got admin because half the server hates you. Mabey its because your Alex's bitch. You need to learn how to be a good mod before you get admin.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Mc_mice wrote:
You know what, I never was flaming/trolling last night, never broke nlr and did not rdm. Yea I said it. But you didnt even ban me for #1. You banned me for stuff I didnt do, including that you didnt come to see what was really happening and just straight out ban me. Youve had a problem with that for as long as I have known you, im not sure why you got admin because half the server hates you. Mabey its because your Alex's PINGAS. You need to learn how to be a good mod before you get admin.

Why don't you try to be nice and discuss it with him instead of insulting him.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Mc_mice wrote:
You know what, I never was flaming/trolling last night, never broke nlr and did not rdm. Yea I said it. But you didnt even ban me for #1. You banned me for stuff I didnt do, including that you didnt come to see what was really happening and just straight out ban me. Youve had a problem with that for as long as I have known you, im not sure why you got admin because half the server hates you. Mabey its because your Alex's bitch. You need to learn how to be a good mod before you get admin.
Haha oh man, I'm Alex's bitch? If anything it's the other way around. Also most of the server likes me now, even former enemies. I wish I saved a screenshot or two of your flaming/trolling but you know what you did so there's no point. Also suck my dick while I tickle your clit nigger, I'm a great mod/admin and you're just jealous.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm

LightRan wrote:
Suck my dick while I tickle your clit nigger.

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 am

LightRan wrote:
Also suck my dick while I tickle your clit nigger

yummy
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
ID 105

ID 105

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:51 am

I +support the request.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm

+Support
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
DrJetro

DrJetro

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:24 pm

This thread has irony all over It, just seriously, Its fucking funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION   Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightran ~ COMPLETE DEMOTION
Page 1 of 1