Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)

Go down 
+2
LightRan
Kokokoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kokokoo

Kokokoo

My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) Empty
PostSubject: My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)   My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 am

Kokokoo

STEAM_0:1:41780401

1 I am a faggot and I will totally abuse my powers because I catch da bad guise and get dem in trubble. They will be madface because I catch dem but eye will ban their ass when I get butthurt because I am a good player and super popular [because lightran specifcally said popularity contest is intended] and I want an excuse to tp all over the damn place. Sometimes I play with Zogg Dog's and Ava's cock to make them feel pretty but they never tell anyone because of mashed tuna strips. The mashed tuna strips are because of alex's labia piercings, but whatever. Accept my request or I'll cry because I'm an emotionally unstable asshole who lashes out on people with admin powers because I feel power hungry and I definitely deserve this shit because of Rarity's 14" cock. I've seen it and groped it and I did it all just so I could practice for LightRan's. I can't wait to bounce on his huge cock when I become a worthy enough rank to do so. This is probably the longest mod entry but I'm going to keep on rambling about random shit to (not) further my chances of becoming a server moderator because of my sheer dedication for writing this application without a dictionary or a shred of seriousness.
2 Now, time for annoying small talk. When I play minecraft, I find that you have to choose a certain color/material scheme to fit a building or other piece of architecture. Typically, you normally see a combination or sandstone, stonebrick, slabs (any type), stairs (still any type), and logs. Personally, I don't prefer any of these together. I like to stick with clay block walls and with a oak wood border because I find that the colors blend well. I'd like to accomplish a similar color scheme in garry's mod, but I don't believe that a recolored debug_white texture would have the same grizzled affect as every other texture in garry's mod. I believe that it would look to plain compared to every other complex texture in the game. Please tell me if you find a suiting texture for it because I would dearly love to make a house with beautiful furnishings and great, intimidating looking safes.
3 I like bad boys. Specifically the hard-ass type ones, like LightRan. His repeated use of the word nigger is just SUCH a fucking turn on to me. I get near climax every time I try to imagine his rock hard member. I imagine it thicker than my arm and longer than my leg. He probably has to stay inside and administer on NG all day because when walking to the market, his massive erection just stabs the cashier's eye out and he probably just walks out like a badass. Ooh, that's sexy. He should totally dress up like a hardcore, black leather wearing biker. With chains, the blood of his victims freshly painted over his genitals while he drives on a Honda motorbike. Naked. Oh god. I just came. That's beautiful. Oh my, LightRan's massive cock painted with cashier blood, by god that's a sight to look at for as long as you can. On a motorcycle too. Jesus christ, +20 Sexy Points, 12 more til level up baby.
4 Anyway, accept my app. I want to be a mod because I am an asshole and my mother doesn't love me any more.
5 There, now will you accept my paper Mrs. Ayres? It has 5 paragraphs likes everyone else's essay.

F- (Try harder next time sweetie, while your at it, write an erotica for me so I can keep it in my desk for after class. -Mrs. Ayres)
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)   My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 am

sure we may give you a test run, seems legit
Back to top Go down
Ingphant

PostSubject: Re: My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)   My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 am

Lol wut?!
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)   My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:48 am

It's so crazy, IT JUST MIGHT WORK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Mark_The_Gnome

Mark_The_Gnome

PostSubject: Re: My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)   My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 am

I agree.

Funny ass person, Fun to play with

Last edited by Mark_The_Gnome on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Kitten :3

PostSubject: Re: My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)   My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:44 am

tl;dr, But still, How 'bout You get a shot on it, Considering it looks like it took a while to write that cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)   My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Faggot Ass Mod App (Kokokoo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: Apply for Moderator-
Jump to: