Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Heart

Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it) Empty
PostSubject: Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)   Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:36 am

<SteamID>, <RPname> STEAM_0:1:50851270 Mattie2447
<Reason> Full story: Supercrate spawned, I followed him to the spawn warehouse, killed him, he returned, killed me, I returned, he proppushed me away and propblocked the building (He didn't even own the doors so it doesn't matter if he was making a fading door) and I managed to kill him anyways, I asked him to remove it and he refused, so I spam killed him about 3 times, ít wasn't RDM cuz he was prop blocking and refused to delete it, I stopped, he continued, spawn killed me alot, he returned and took the supercrate and lockpicked it open and made his prop block even better, I killed him yet again, he returned as usual, he started a war, awhile after the supercrate disapeared, I told him to calm down but he kept spawn killing me. I got sick and disconnected. The weird thing is that he made a mod application right after this.
<your SteamID>, <Your RPname> STEAM_0:0:38721904 Dark Heart
<url to steam screenshot for proof> I never got a screenshot or so, but whenever I see him do something like this again I will take a screenshot.

I wasn't trying to bully this kid, just teach him a lesson. I'm sorry if I was being too hard to you, but it's his own fault for prop blocking.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Mattie2447

PostSubject: Re: Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)   Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:42 am

You got the entire story wrong. I did bring it there then you propblocked it then u killed me. I came back and killed you cause it isnt rdm for supercrate. Then you came back and killed me. Then when I respawned you starting killing me before I was in the warehouse. you were killing me for propblocking which only mods and admins can do. I was going to put a fading door on i tbut you never gave me a chance. So your rdmed X10. yeah, I was counting. If you let me put a fading door there none of this wouldve happened.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)   Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

I was standing there, telling you to put a god damn fading door wich you didnt and I killed you.
YOU got the entire story wrong.
Like I said yesterday,
You realize you won't win anything on this, right?
Lying doesn't help. :L

Look, I don't want to start a war or anything so please just stop.

love you
*kiss*
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)   Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Mattie2447 wrote:
You got the entire story wrong. I did bring it there then you propblocked it then u killed me. I came back and killed you cause it isnt rdm for supercrate. Then you came back and killed me. Then when I respawned you starting killing me before I was in the warehouse. you were killing me for propblocking which only mods and admins can do. I was going to put a fading door on i tbut you never gave me a chance. So your rdmed X10. yeah, I was counting. If you let me put a fading door there none of this wouldve happened.
RDM doesn't count, NLR does... You admitted to prop blocking and also it happened again when I was on. You got the entire story wrong my friend... Also, if no admins/mods come on some people kill the minge/rulebreaker to keep them at bay from causing too much harm. If you break NLR, most people get annoyed and do it too, seeing as you did it and got away with it. Knowing Dak Heart as well as I do I know for a fact he would have given you time to put one down as he is a patient person. Also if you we're counting tell me this. Why is it such a round number? And how many times did YOU RDM? Because no amount of RDM is OK from either side, but who am I kidding this is DarkRP we're talking about :3
I support punishment of Mattie2447, whether it be a ban or the loss of privileges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Mattie2447

PostSubject: Re: Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)   Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 am

Im posting this about 1 month after this all happened. I got my act together and I promise I will break NO rules anymore. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)   Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawn RDMing, propblocking. (and creating a mod app after it)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: Ban Appeals :: Ban Request-
Jump to: