Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]

Go down 
4 posters

DrJetro for Moderator?
Yes.
DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] I_vote_lcap67%DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No.
DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] I_vote_lcap33%DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
DrJetro

DrJetro

DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] Empty
PostSubject: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 pm

DrJetro / �DrJetro� / DrJetro!

STEAM_0:1:9673012

I know the rules and abide by them, as well as knowing and informing others when they don't. The server needs more people to watch over it and keep the peace while maintaining entertaining and friendly gameplay. I also try to take a neutral position in events until i know what's going on, so I don't accidentally skip to conclusions and let emotions cloud my judgment.

Last edited by DrJetro on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it was TOO SMALL i guess)
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 pm

I support this, he may spray furshit on the wall sometimes but he seems like he'd do good in a position of authority.
Back to top Go down
5455xGUY

PostSubject: Re: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

I think he is good with power and would not be a trigger kick happy mod and kick when it is needed.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:19 pm

5455xGUY wrote:
I think he is good with power and would not be a trigger kick happy mod and kick when it is needed.
Actually we need more trigger happy mods, too many are scared to do anything and let people break the rules all the time.
Back to top Go down
5455xGUY

PostSubject: Re: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:56 pm

What i ment was to look into whats going on. let my explain, ask the suspect what happend and the person who said RDM. so like if so and so said Mr.man Rdmed me ask mr.man to about what he did and decide what to do from there.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 pm

5455xGUY wrote:
What i ment was to look into whats going on. let my explain, ask the suspect what happend and the person who said RDM. so like if so and so said Mr.man Rdmed me ask mr.man to about what he did and decide what to do from there.
Every mod does that though. And sometimes you don't need to ask anyone what happened. For example, if you look in the console and see over half the server being murdered, or someone is prop spamming.
Back to top Go down
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 pm

SCREW THIS HE DESERVES ADMIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]   DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL] Empty

Back to top Go down

DrJetro's Moderator Application [EDIT] [POLL]
Page 1 of 1