Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lookformes Mod application

Go down 
+2
Dark Heart
Lookforme
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lookforme

Lookformes Mod application  Empty
PostSubject: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:19 pm

RP name: Lookforme (changes sometimes depending on my job/mood)
Steam ID:41875341
Reason I think I should be mod:Because I want people to have fun on the server and as a mod i will do my best to make sure that they do. I want to be a part of this server because i think its a great server and theres some great people on it. BUT theres some people who want to ruin it like rdmers and prop minges. So as a mod I will take care of those people when no other mods or admins are on the server. A little bit about me (as requested by Dark Heart) : I was born in the year of 2227 and am currently living in the Mojave Desert in a post apocalyptic community and a hobbie of mine is purifying the Mojave of irradiated animals and mutants. On my spare time all I really do is get on the server (Nocturnal) and play Fallout: New Vegas. I enjoy helping beginners and noobs alike on the server and always help them to the best of my knowledge. Sometimes I blow myself up for no reason ingame and accidentaly press the button i binded kill to and lose Incendiary TMP's and grenade launchers. So im really hoping this revised mod app will better my chances and again LOOKFORME FOR MOD!!!

Last edited by Lookforme on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 pm

I've only seen you on the server twice, yet I'm on the server almost every day.
Put some more action in your thread.
Maybe say some things about yourself.
And this app is really short.
Mod app's doesn't have to be long, but maybe 3 or 4 lines will make it good.
Tell us some more stuff.
Anyways, you seem like a nice guy.

Note tho that I'm just a regular player, not a moderator or administrator, I can't tell you what to do with the thread and so, just giving you advice.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Dark Heart getting on the server is my ENTIRE DAY we have different time zones i guess so you might get on at my 4:00 in the morning lol anyways i know it wasnt that long and i am a nice guy Very Happy but i put tons of my time into the server and i want to be a part of it even more. Smile
Back to top Go down
DJ_Rarity

DJ_Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:24 pm

I think lookforme would be a good mod I vote yes because hes a pretty cool person and he's nice guy. I think he would be a better mod than me if i was to get mod he doesn't go afk much that's good because when mods and admins go afk all hell breaks loose like there will be a prop pusher and some random stuck sticking person and prop killers. and i approve of this mod app
- Filly DJ Rarity
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 am

Lookforme wrote:
Dark Heart getting on the server is my ENTIRE DAY we have different time zones i guess so you might get on at my 4:00 in the morning lol anyways i know it wasnt that long and i am a nice guy Very Happy but i put tons of my time into the server and i want to be a part of it even more. Smile

Yeah, Didn't think about other timezones.
Well except for that I hope you took some use for the advice I gave you.
This is a pretty nice mod app now, and you seem like a nice guy.

I +SUPPORT this request. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 pm

I just want to thank my supporters so... thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mattie2447

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 am

+SUPPORT we all salute you...
Back to top Go down
Tixuo1234

Tixuo1234

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:31 pm

+support this Very Happy when your on you never go afk
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 pm

+SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 pm

(looks at Turlingtons location) OLY SHIT YOUR FROM ENGLAND (Turlington gains +7 to general badassery)
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 am

Lookforme wrote:
(looks at Turlingtons location) OLY SHIT YOUR FROM ENGLAND (Turlington gains +7 to general badassery)

All I can say is... CRUMPETS AND TEA MOTHAFUCKERS

Yes I am English.
Back to top Go down
DJ_Rarity

DJ_Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 pm

naw naw naw naw naw naw naw its like this cheezeits with coke cola and a puppy by your side now that is badass
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:53 pm

DJ_Rarity wrote:
naw naw naw naw naw naw naw its like this cheezeits with coke cola and a puppy by your side now that is badass

Crumpets tea and all of the above bitch :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookformes Mod application    Lookformes Mod application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookformes Mod application
Page 1 of 1