Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Heart

CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  Empty
PostSubject: CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!    CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:52 pm

<Name In RP> Dark Heart (Changes sometimes but only for a short while. I change alot to funny names :3)
<SteamID> STEAM_0:0:38721904
<Reason you think you deserve the position> Feels like I should have made this mod app a looooong time ago, I've been on this server for months. Yes, really.
I think I deserve this position because I'm liked by many people, I play alot with others, I'm a nice and funny guy and I'm most likely always positive.
I understood and accepted the rules from the beginning when I came here, I love the rules and I never break them. (I HAVE broke rules a long time ago tho, when I was very new :3)
I accept other peoples thoughts and opinions, and I'm not scared or afraid of telling things that I do not like and like about that other guys opinions.
I'm very active on the server, I'm on there almost every day. I'm a helpfull guy, I like to play with people and I have lots of friends on the server.
I'm not really THAT popular but most of the server knows me. (And likes Very Happy) If I get moderator I would never abuse powers, and before kicking/warning people I think first.
I see someone RDM a guy, the first thing I do is not to kick. I talk with them nice and slowly (or fast sometimes maybe :3) and ask them both what happened. Then I do action.
As I said I'm a funny guy, never break rules and I'm most likely positive to most likely everything, most likely.
I'm not that kind of guy who "betrays" others when having a base, supercrate ect. If I get RDM'd I don't rage and spam in chat "RDM OMG KILL ON SIGHT HIM asjkfghskjdfghaksdfjg", I might just say "RDM" once in chat. L: I would love to be able to do something about RDM'ers and such.
I love the server. I would love to help others even more with moderator. This server has many moderators but they are most likely (I like saying that.) offline when minges come on.
Allso Nocturnal was the first server I ever joined.

Let me tell you something about myself.
I'm 14, almost 15 (Forum says wrong birth of date :L)
I come from Sweden.
I like playing games and such (Most likely Gmod, TF2, Arma 2/DayZ and Minecraft.). I ALLWAYS play online games because single playersucks. :L
I think I'm a nice, funny and happy guy.
I'm computer-addicted and I like smilies and grammar. Smile
I'm a boy. DAM DAM DAMeally liked in school and have 4 best friends.
I like jokes, joking-around. I know you shouldn't laugh to your own jokes, but I do that sometimes. Alot actually.

Sorry for making a so big mod app, maybe I talked a bit too much about myself. If you find any grammar problems please post them so I can fix it.

Thank you for reading.
-Dark Heart

P.S I'm »HΔnSolo«'s lover. (No kidding.)

P.S2 I'm in a different timezone. That's good. Because when its evening/night here, most moderators and players are on. When it's day, almost no moderators at all are on. But players/minges are.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!    CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh.My.God just... yes this is an awesome mod app i support you as moderator although it was a bit long :3
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!    CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Yes, I know, removing useless things right now.
By the way, thanks. :-)

EDIT: I edited out some from it still its so damn long.
Back to top Go down
melonrunner

PostSubject: Re: CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!    CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 am

Wow I agree with everything Dark. You're like my best friend and I freaking love you on the server.
You are the nicest guy ever and I love how you keep helping the noobs and giving them free newbie packages.
I wish you became administrator straight away :3
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!    CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks alot guys for all the support Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!    CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 am

Dark Heart: !kick
[BIRDCAGE]: Must specify a player

SUCCESS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!    CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!  Empty

Back to top Go down

CANT THINK OF A TITLE YET LOL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: Apply for Moderator-
Jump to: