Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silvakes Awsome Mod request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvake

Silvakes Awsome Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Silvakes Awsome Mod request   Silvakes Awsome Mod request EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm

yo dawg i hurd u liek mods so hers my mod request form in a mod request form cat

I was on a server with my frend and i said "god i hate these annoying rule beakers" then he said "i know its bechause thers few mods watching the server" and he told me i should apply for mod But i would be a good mod i know ther are alot of other people probably petter than mine but it would be awsome if i was a mod

teh end afro lol!
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Silvakes Awsome Mod request   Silvakes Awsome Mod request EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Well, I don't know who you are and being a mod means you need to be highly recognised, also you need to enter your steam ID and server name and why in a grammatically correct way.

Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Silvakes Awsome Mod request   Silvakes Awsome Mod request EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:26 pm

The day a newfriend like you gets mod simply because he hates rulebreakers is the day loop off my jimmies and bathe in acid.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Silvakes Awsome Mod request   Silvakes Awsome Mod request EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 pm

LightRan wrote:
The day a newfriend like you gets mod simply because he hates rulebreakers is the day loop off my jimmies and bathe in acid.

Excellent thought!
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvakes Awsome Mod request   Silvakes Awsome Mod request Empty

Back to top Go down

Silvakes Awsome Mod request
Page 1 of 1