Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jawzz Moderator Request (Re-Made)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jawzz

Jawzz Moderator Request (Re-Made) Empty
PostSubject: Jawzz Moderator Request (Re-Made)   Jawzz Moderator Request (Re-Made) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:45 am

JΔwzz

: STEAM_0:1:27401639

Hi! I sent one of these in awhile ago, but I was just a young noob back then. Haha!
So I am sending this in because I feel I am ready for mod. People on the server like me, and i have been on the server for quite a bit now, this is my main server! I play on Nocturnal all the time! Im friends with alot of mods/admins on the server. Plus there are alot of new players that join this server and may not get the right idea of this server if there are prop blockers, or RDMers or anyone like that, plus i have been in situations where there have been no mods or anyone on when those people are just ruining the whole server without any penalties for doing so! So again, please take your time to read this. I love this server and just hope i can help out! (:
Thanks, Jawzz
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Jawzz Moderator Request (Re-Made) Empty
PostSubject: +Support   Jawzz Moderator Request (Re-Made) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 am

I support this request, he would be a good mod.
He's active on the server, he's a fun guy and he's nice.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com

Jawzz Moderator Request (Re-Made)
Page 1 of 1