Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverfunks Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverFunk1030

SilverFunk1030

Silverfunks Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Silverfunks Mod Application   Silverfunks Mod Application EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Steam id:STEAM_0:1:529278841
Steam Username:SilverFunk
Ingame name:SilverFunk

I am Silverfunk and i would like to become a mod bechause a lot of the time i come on to the server SOMEONE SOMEWHERE has to be breaking the rules so i thought to my self:huh if every time im online theres someone breaking the rules then i might be there at the time to stop them.I (for some reson) can not stand it when people break rules on the server..or anywhere for that matter.But i think that i wouldent be a bad mod but if you accept this mod application i would be quite grateful.I have some experience in moderating but only a little.
I can be serious if i wanted to but most of the time im goofing off on the server with almost nothing to tongue do But i just want athoraty to deal with rule breakers.

Awating approvial
Silverfunk bounce Sleep

p.s: reply as soon as whats convienent.

Last edited by SilverFunk1030 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Made a new one)
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Silverfunks Mod Application   Silverfunks Mod Application EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Seems good, bit too short for my liking, but it works.

Last edited by TurlyTon on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Silverfunks Mod Application   Silverfunks Mod Application EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 am

TurlyTon wrote:
Seems good, bit too short for my liking, but it works, it's close but I vote yes.
it doesn't matter what you vote, becoming a moderator is not a popularity contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverfunks Mod Application   Silverfunks Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverfunks Mod Application
Page 1 of 1