Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ava's Application for Moderator.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaro

Ava's Application for Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Ava's Application for Moderator.   Ava's Application for Moderator. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Ava
STEAM_0:1:15713456
I believe I deserve this position for a few reasons. Reason being that, I am constantly active on the server. I usually have gmod running in the background, so no matter what I'm always online, on NG RP of course. I wake up around 7-9ish, when most of the time no other mods or admins are online. This makes my time monitoring the server very flexible. I have a lot of free time also, so people could just call me in when they need something taken care of when I am not online for say. My other reason being, in the early morning or late night, usually there are no admins or mods on. Like today, in the morning, a few minges came into the game and started propkilling, spawnblocking, propblocking, etc. I wanted to do something about it, but everyone else ( around 15 people ) along with me had to endure the pain of these minges. No one was online to call, which made this very frustrating. They eventually got banned when Ducky miraculously came online. If I were moderator at this time, the problem would not have gone on. Well, you get what I am saying here, thankyou for reading. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Application for Moderator.   Ava's Application for Moderator. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 pm

I vote yes Cool
Back to top Go down
Mc_mice

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Application for Moderator.   Ava's Application for Moderator. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:28 pm

He kills me and raids me ALOT, But im not going to judge him for that. I say yes
Back to top Go down
DrJetro

DrJetro

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Application for Moderator.   Ava's Application for Moderator. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Seems suitable for mod position, maybe even admin, he should definitely get some sort of trial at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Application for Moderator.   Ava's Application for Moderator. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ava's Application for Moderator.
Page 1 of 1