Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RV] [670] JoeBurke's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superburke

[RV] [670] JoeBurke's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [RV] [670] JoeBurke's Moderator Application   [RV] [670] JoeBurke's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 pm

<Name In RP> Joe Burke
<SteamID> STEAM_0:0:41254064
<reason you think you deserve the position> I am active at a lot of peak times on the server. At these times, I see MANY rulebreakers. I try to help where I can, for example, earlier spawn was propblocked. I managed to figure out the code (wasn't hard, 1234) and let everyone free. I also see a lot of RDM and propkill. It drives me crazy, and I'm sure it drives other's crazy too. I want to put a stop to this. I am quite active on the server for long periods of time. I have experience in server and forum moderation. I am very experienced with DarkRP. I have full punctuational and grammar skills, so people understanding me will never be a problem. I'd like if you could consider my application, but I understand if you don't wish to add me to the moderation team.

Edit: to clarify, the only time I've been banned was for propblock, which was actually accidental.
Back to top Go down

[RV] [670] JoeBurke's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1