Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pawnyz

PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator Empty
PostSubject: PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator   PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 pm

PawnyzTheUnicorn; Steam: PawnyzTheUnicorn I want moderator because i like helping people and like keeping order and .... (i want to get in Alex's Pants but thats another story) um well basically ill mess around but when its time to get serious i get serious i am good at solving problems and well (i want to get in Alex's pants) soo thats it i guess except the fact i want to get in Alex's Pants oh and the fact i am going to make Alex Bi for me and (get in Alex's pants)
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator   PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 am

Dem Pants
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator   PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 am

Are not moving.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator   PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 pm

No, from my experience I don't think you have a very clear understanding of the server's rules.
Back to top Go down
Pawnyz

PostSubject: Re: PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator   PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:37 pm

LightRan wrote:
No, from my experience I don't think you have a very clear understanding of the server's rules.
screw you
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator   PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Pawnyz wrote:
LightRan wrote:
screw you

I see his logic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator   PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

PawnyzTheUnicorn Application for moderator
Page 1 of 1