Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Kitten :3

Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 am

<Rainbow Kitten :3>
<STEAM_0:0:29849330>
I think that I deserve the position and privileges of moderator because I have been loyal and active to the server, and I think that I have enough capability and responsibility help others if I am granted moderator. I want to contribute more to the server. Over the months I have been playing on the server, I have stumbled across moments where there have been minges, with no admins/moderators to deal with. There were many times where majority of the server was propblocked at spawn, and many players had to wait a while for an admin to come. If I am granted moderator, my hours of service would range from 12:00PM to 9:00PM from Monday to Saturday. However, I am quite flexible with different hours of service. I know the MOTD by heart, and normally abide by the rules. I wish good luck to all that apply, and I would greatly appreciate support from my fellow peers.

-Rainbow Kitten cat
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 am

I liked that, I think you deserve a Moderator position.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:49 pm

TurlyTon wrote:
I liked that, I think you deserve a Moderator position.

Thank You, You also seem like You could fit the job! Best of luck for You, Friend. Very Happy

-Rainbow Kitten :3 cat
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Why thank you very much, you are a very kind person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Biohazard333

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:14 pm

I vote yes for Rainbow, hes a very good kid. He knows the rules pretty good and I think he would make serve justice to the rulebreakers.
Back to top Go down
Kokokoo

Kokokoo

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 pm

STOP BEING SO UPTIGHT AND RULE CONFORMINGGGG. LET A LITTLE OF YOURSELF OUT INTO YOUR APPS, BE FUNNY IF THAT'S THE TYPE OF GUY YOU ARRREEEEE. IF YOU'RE A BORING PERSON WHO WRITES BORING APPS YOU WON'T GET ACCEPTTEEEEEDDDDDD. :ccccc
Back to top Go down
Mark_The_Gnome

Mark_The_Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 am

Rainbow Kitten :3 wrote:
I think that I deserve the position and privileges of moderator because I have been loyal and active to the server, and I think that I have enough capability and responsibility help others if I am granted moderator. I want to contribute more to the server. Over the months I have been playing on the server, I have stumbled across moments where there have been minges, with no admins/moderators to deal with. There were many times where majority of the server was propblocked at spawn, and many players had to wait a while for an admin to come. If I am granted moderator, my hours of service would range from 12:00PM to 9:00PM from Monday to Saturday. However, I am quite flexible with different hours of service. I know the MOTD by heart, and normally abide by the rules. I wish good luck to all that apply, and I would greatly appreciate support from my fellow peers.

-Rainbow Kitten cat

Fo Sho' Unique player and my lover

Last edited by Mark_The_Gnome on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 am

Kokokoo wrote:
STOP BEING SO UPTIGHT AND RULE CONFORMINGGGG. LET A LITTLE OF YOURSELF OUT INTO YOUR APPS, BE FUNNY IF THAT'S THE TYPE OF GUY YOU ARRREEEEE. IF YOU'RE A BORING PERSON WHO WRITES BORING APPS YOU WON'T GET ACCEPTTEEEEEDDDDDD. :ccccc
Thanks for the suggestions/feedback. Best of Luck cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:43 am

Mark_The_Gnome wrote:
Rainbow Kitten :3 wrote:

-Rainbow Kitten cat

Fo Sho'
Thanks, Best of Luck to ya on your application cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator   Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Kitten :3's Application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1