Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ID 105's strike request against Lightran

Go down 
+10
ZOGG DOG
blisco440
DrJetro
Dark Heart
TurlyTon
Mc_mice
Ducky
HanSolo
ewth
ID 105
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Heart

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:42 am

LightRan, tell us, WHY do you give noclip, infinite health and such to players? Why would you do something taht stupid...
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:25 am

melonrunner wrote:
+SUPPORT

LightRan is the worst admin, player ever and he's just a big douche, and the people who like him are the bad donators Neutral

He kicks people for no reason and he even makes up rules that doesn't excist.
melonrunner.. hmm doesnt ring a bell. Maybe that's because one of the desperate losers in here made an alt in order to make this thread look bigger than it is haha.

Dark Heart wrote:
LightRan, tell us, WHY do you give noclip, infinite health and such to players? Why would you do something taht stupid...
I don't know, why are you such a flaming homosexual? Some things we may never know... besides I don't give recall giving infinite health to players much but as for noclip I do that for fun when there's hardly anyone on or I'm feeling generous. So yeah take that shit, kid.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:31 am

I'd also like to point out that Alex herself told me she doesn't care about this thread and that you're all biased as shit. Which is incredibly true, especially you Ducky, haha. Where the fuck'd you come from anyway? Someone give you the link to this thread and you automatically started getting tight nuts and butterflies in the stomach?

You're just mad because I somehow baited you into banning me for a bullshit reason and you lost your admin over it. I am enjoying your admin though, a lot actually. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:38 am

Oh and I almost forgot haha, 105. That little nigger. You see here 105, lemmie tell you a little about me, I'm the man. No, not just the admin, THE MAN. I literally saved this server from it's horribly shitty staff and replaced it with a much more likeable one. I have met some of the coolest people ever here and made many friends, but what about you, 105? What have you done for the server that I haven't, hm? What am I supposed to be envious of? Answer: absolutely nothing.

All you did was bring in a shitty HL2 roleplay group filled with a highly concentrated amount of aspergers. I almost feel sorry for you breh, you probably don't get a whole lot of action down there. Let's all pray for 105 these passing days, as he struggles with his tiny willy size, and lack of sexual encounters. Unless of course you're an atheist, then you can just laugh or whatever.

edit: why are you speaking in bold text, that's, like, retarded.... man.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 am

TurlyTon wrote:
Well... He can be alright sometimes, but he does let the players RDM us, once he let them RDM me, I fought back and got frozen and muted until I said sorry... (I WAS MUTED), I left the game and got repeat kicked until I decided to just leave for a few hours...
I agree and disagree at the same time. He's a nice guy most of the time.

+-Support (I don't really care too much)

the fuck?

Mc_mice wrote:
+SUPPORT

you know, bigger text won't increase your penis size... or get you unbanned LOL
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 am

ewth wrote:
+Support and a little extra proof of abuse...[gaypic][url][/url]
hey ewth, ooth... eweth.. however the fuck you say you're stupid name. I'd like to point out that I thoroughly enjoyed trolling you back when that was my only purpose here, and I am also enjoying banning you whenever you RDM (which happens a lot). I don't see what is so aboos about that picture either, just me telling hunted if he doesn't fuck off with the rulebreaking he's getting perma'd. But of course 12 year olds like yourself have to over-analyzing everything people say in order to find fault within them. You sound fruitier than a box of fruitloops anyway so it's hard for me to take you seriously.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 am

Anyway, I've already told them but thanks anyway to jetro and blisco for sticking up for me, I appreciate it niggas. These kids are just mad that I'm not here to cater to their retarded serious roleplay needs. Actually, for some of them, it's different. Maybe they are mad because I got moderator shortly after mass prop spamming the server, I don't know, and to be honest it doesn't matter now haha. I'm admin, and if they think I still break the rules then maybe they should get the shit out of their eyes and start paying attention, because I don't.

Alex took noclip away recently anyway, which I am actually happy about... kind of. On one hand I won't be tempted to noclip around everywhere when I'm bored but on the other hand I can't use it when I need to. But oh well, who gives a shit. Good try though guys, actually freaked me out for a second haha. Didn't expect a thread like this to have more than 3 or 4 replies, but I guess you guys planned it or somethin'.

THIS IS THE MAN THEY CALL LIGHTRAN SIGNING OFF~............
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 am

Dark Heart wrote:
+Support

Almost every post he makes in the forums are negative, insulting and racist.

Yeah man, that LightRan guy is such an asshole. You seem pretty cool though, I bet you would never say a racial slur even if your life depended on it!

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 I7Rjb
see? wait what

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 VpsJE
oh

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 Z7wH7
oh....
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 am

I believe the saying OP is a faggot comes from the website 4chan, I have to listen to stuff about this days on end while speaking to my friend. Also I gathered from the anonymous and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 am

From what he has put, I am feeling like lightran is good at admin. He's on when nobody else is, he'll kick or ban, whatever's necessary.
And all the stuff isn't really enough to get him demoted. Sorry about this guys but:

-SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 am

LightRan wrote:
Dark Heart wrote:
+Support

Almost every post he makes in the forums are negative, insulting and racist.

Yeah man, that LightRan guy is such an asshole. You seem pretty cool though, I bet you would never say a racial slur even if your life depended on it!

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 I7Rjb
see? wait what

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 VpsJE
oh

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 Z7wH7
oh....

Yeah... I might do it once in a while, but it's pretty rare that I'm racist. Like, I'm cool with people that are a little bit racist, but you are just racist to much and for too long Neutral
Back to top Go down
ID 105

ID 105

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:06 am

Look how many players are against you.
Doesn't tell you, you should change?
Did I already mentioned TPmax also supports the request?
Ask him yourself if you ain't believing me.
Way too much people are against you. You are the one that shall change. Not us.
If you think, you are the one here that is mature, act like it.
So far, you posted again with offensive language.
If you want to talk it out, friend, you know where to find me.
But please, watch your language. Will you?
And if you think the request is wrong, Act the mature way.
Get your standpoints before replying.
Back to top Go down
HanSolo

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 am

LightRan wrote:
Anyway, I've already told them but thanks anyway to jetro and blisco for sticking up for me, I appreciate it niggas. These kids are just mad that I'm not here to cater to their retarded serious roleplay needs. Actually, for some of them, it's different. Maybe they are mad because I got moderator shortly after mass prop spamming the server, I don't know, and to be honest it doesn't matter now...

LightRan wrote:

lol get off ur high horse and get a sense of humor you dumb nigger, that's my signature word here and if you're insinuating i should change that, then please by all means suck my erect cock and swallow all of my semen

That is the kind of attitude I refer to and the language also. Signature? Does that make it anymore right or wrong because its a signature? Try walking around at a job and call everyone a "Nigger" Im really sure that just because its your "Signature" they dont care because its still highly racist and offensive. The fact that Alex hasnt already demoted you OR banned you since you have just admitted to prop spamming the server is beyond me. Its ludicrous that you are part of the staff and you are so enraged by the power of admin that it is clearly obvious you dont care what happens to anyone but yourself.

Also the fact you are saying for me to "suck your erect cock..." so forth, really shows your character and how childish you are. How very immature.

Last edited by HanSolo on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 am

Yeah, that's right ID 105.
Like, says alot of sexual things like "suck my dick".
And ALOT of players hate him, more then half the server hates him, and the ones that likes him are the bad players.
And even if his friends break rules he makes the punishments shorter and weaker, or he just doesn't punish them at all.
I got RDM'd and I went mad, and I broke NLR and killed him. LightRan kicked me. Yeah, I kinda deserver it but so did the RDMer. Anyways, that's not the point.
His little lover Lilly, had a shop with him, I raided them and she just constantly broke NLR like, 4 times maybe? What did he do?
Nothing. He didn't even warn her.

ID 105 wrote:
Doesn't tell you, you shluld change? You are the one that shall change. Not us.

Exactly. You're the one doing it wrong, not us. We just couldn't stand your shit any longer and reported you.
Back to top Go down
ID 105

ID 105

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 am

Oh, I forgot to mention that Neon and TPmax are also with us.
Light, if you want us to respect you, respect us.
Send me a PM or contact me over Steam if you want to end the fights, but please, if you respond to this thread,
Get your standpoint. Why shouldn't we get you demoted, and please, don't spam the thread all the time.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 am

lol this is just getting pathetic, I already said it once but I guess I have to say it again because you guys are so fucking stupid. Alex has already said she doesn't care, so stow your whining and go play scrabble or some shit
Back to top Go down
ID 105

ID 105

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 am

Indeed, she doesn't care. We care.
Also, why is HanSolo demoted?
And LightRan, isn't it time for a chat then? Show you are mature and not some punk who keeps saying "No" for his own sake?
Please, tell us in one full paragraph why you think we are stupid.

Last edited by ID 105 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:39 am

HanSolo wrote:
LightRan wrote:
Anyway, I've already told them but thanks anyway to jetro and blisco for sticking up for me, I appreciate it niggas. These kids are just mad that I'm not here to cater to their retarded serious roleplay needs. Actually, for some of them, it's different. Maybe they are mad because I got moderator shortly after mass prop spamming the server, I don't know, and to be honest it doesn't matter now...

LightRan wrote:

lol get off ur high horse and get a sense of humor you dumb nigger, that's my signature word here and if you're insinuating i should change that, then please by all means suck my erect cock and swallow all of my semen

That is the kind of attitude I refer to and the language also. Signature? Does that make it anymore right or wrong because its a signature? Try walking around at a job and call everyone a "Nigger" Im really sure that just because its your "Signature" they dont care because its still highly racist and offensive. The fact that Alex hasnt already demoted you OR banned you since you have just admitted to prop spamming the server is beyond me. Its ludicrous that you are part of the staff and you are so enraged by the power of admin that it is clearly obvious you dont care what happens to anyone but yourself.

Also the fact you are saying for me to "suck your erect cock..." so forth, really shows your character and how childish you are. How very immature.

geez it's like I'm really talking to a victim of down syndrome. I'm not mature, I never said I was. I can be when I want to but this is a childish thread full of childish whiny little babies such as yourself so why should I bother? Also there's a difference between saying nigger in the real world and sayin it on the internet. But like I said you guys are so desperate the simple fact I say nigger means I'm a jew-hating, homophobic, sexist, bigoted racist.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 am

ID 105 wrote:
Indeed, she doesn't care. We care.
Also, why is HanSolo demoted?
And LightRan, isn't it time for a chat then? Show you are mature and not some punk who keeps saying "No" for his own sake?
Hansolo's demoted and you're asking me? Now you guys have gone full retard, like I said before I don't have the power to demote people so don't ask me that. Anyone who is demoted got demoted by Alex so whine to her. I aint chatting with you because I have better things to do and this isn't worth my time, and neither are you. Only reason I'm replying to this thread still is because it's hilarious to me.

Only way I'll talk is if you happen to see me in the serve.
Back to top Go down
ID 105

ID 105

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:43 am

LightRan, get a valid standpoint. Get proof.
Then you respond.
You're getting closer to being hated, by the whole server if you won't quit the offensive language, and hatred against other communities without a valid reason.
When you've done that, you may reply, and get an answer from myself, leader of the UU.
And yes, untill then.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:45 am

ID 105 wrote:
LightRan, get a valid standpoint. Get proof.
Then you respond.
You're getting closer to being hated, by the whole server if you won't quit the offensive language, and hatred against other communities without a valid reason.
When you've done that, you may reply, and get an answer from myself, leader of the UU.
And yes, untill then.
I don't think you get it brah, you're nothing. Do you really get your self esteem from being leader of some stupid roleplay group? I'm not hated by the whole server at all. Just the MPF and the other two that replied. I've had many people walk up to me and say I'm the best admin they've seen yet, so gtfo with ur bullshit mayn
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 am

LightRan wrote:
I literally saved this server from it's horribly shitty staff and replaced it with a much more likeable one.

Actually, Before you became mod/admin the staff was almost even better in my opinion.

And you are hated by more people.
If I would type all those names up in this post, it would take around 15 minutes, maybe 20?
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:48 am

Dark Heart wrote:
LightRan wrote:
I literally saved this server from it's horribly shitty staff and replaced it with a much more likeable one.

Actually, Before you became mod/admin the staff was almost even better in my opinion.
dark heart i know ur probably emotionally unstable because I heard you cried when people tricked you into spawning the bouncy ball when the server was screwed up, but seriously, stop talking.

by all means, name those people though
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 am

I could say some people, but not all because I'm kinda tired. Almost didn't sleep.

Me.
ID 105.
HanSolo
TPmax
Ducky
Neon
Ingphant
melonrunner (I have no idea what his name is on the server or steam)
JaegEr
Moon Blossom
Jane Freeman
nightmare2299
oychoed
JoeBurke
PacMan (Not 100% sure)
Arken Hunter (Or something like that)
hunted
DuffDerpy
Fishywishy
DanDaDogMan
dillon
Solid Snake
Ewth
Mc_Mice
All MPFers except turlington and maybe another, not really sure. (There's 18 MPF'ers on Nocturnal)

And LOADS of others. All those people named have played on Nocturnal, and I did NOT name them after the In-Game RP name, I named them after their Steam name. Those who I do not know steam name of, are named after their RP name.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 am

Dark Heart wrote:
I could say some people, but not all because I'm kinda tired. Almost didn't sleep.

Me. (nigger)
ID 105. (nigger)
HanSolo (nigger)
TPmax (um he doesn't hate me seeing as how we are friends)
Ducky (yeah hes mad bc i took his place)
Neon (he's mad because well.. i dont know actually)
Ingphant (no idea why he hates me but whatevs
melonrunner (I have no idea what his name is on the server or steam) (lol who?)
JaegEr (who?)
Moon Blossom (nigger)
Jane Freeman (nigger?) she's not part of this server anymore though
nightmare2299 (dont remember)
oychoed (who?)
JoeBurke (who?)
PacMan (Not 100% sure) (who?)
Arken Hunter (Or something like that) (who?)
hunted (since when does hunted's opinion matter)
DuffDerpy (um who)
Fishywishy (why does he hate me?)
DanDaDogMan (who)
dillon (who)
Solid Snake (again who
Ewth (lol)
Mc_Mice (haha)
All MPFers except turlington and maybe another, not really sure. (There's 18 MPF'ers on Nocturnal)

And LOADS of others. All those people named have played on Nocturnal, and I did NOT name them after the In-Game RP name, I named them after their Steam name. Those who I do not know steam name of, are named after their RP name.
so in the end a bunch of people i've never heard of and a few people i dont care about, I still have many friends so why should I care about the few who dislike me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ID 105's strike request against Lightran
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next