Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ID 105's strike request against Lightran

Go down 
+10
ZOGG DOG
blisco440
DrJetro
Dark Heart
TurlyTon
Mc_mice
Ducky
HanSolo
ewth
ID 105
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HanSolo

ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 am

LightRan wrote:

geez it's like I'm really talking to a victim of down syndrome. I'm not mature, I never said I was. I can be when I want to but this is a childish thread full of childish whiny little babies such as yourself so why should I bother? Also there's a difference between saying nigger in the real world and sayin it on the internet. But like I said you guys are so desperate the simple fact I say nigger means I'm a jew-hating, homophobic, sexist, bigoted racist.

Nigger still has the same definition in game as it does in the "real world". The fact you arnt talking about anything we are accusing you of just goes to show that you are the childish one, we are only here for the server. For the sake of keeping the server alive and with good people, for staff and players. You insulting everyone instead of talking shows no character, and the fact I call you out for who you are shows maturity, you calling everyone names, well. That isnt exactly big boy talk.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 am

HanSolo wrote:
LightRan wrote:

geez it's like I'm really talking to a victim of down syndrome. I'm not mature, I never said I was. I can be when I want to but this is a childish thread full of childish whiny little babies such as yourself so why should I bother? Also there's a difference between saying nigger in the real world and sayin it on the internet. But like I said you guys are so desperate the simple fact I say nigger means I'm a jew-hating, homophobic, sexist, bigoted racist.

Nigger still has the same definition in game as it does in the "real world". The fact you arnt talking about anything we are accusing you of just goes to show that you are the childish one, we are only here for the server. For the sake of keeping the server alive and with good people, for staff and players. You insulting everyone instead of talking shows no character, and the fact I call you out for who you are shows maturity, you calling everyone names, well. That isnt exactly big boy talk.
still struggling to find a fuck to give bro, maybe I'll find one later.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 am

Light, never said that those people hate you but taht they doesn't really like you taht much.
And it's obvious that TPmax doesn't really like you, if he did, why would he support the request?
But let not talk about other people, lets try not to pull others into this.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
DrJetro

DrJetro

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Can you please shut the fuck up about people saying nigger and "offensive words"? Grow the fuck up this isn't Nazi kindergarten anymore, you can say what you want if you fucking want to. Using that a reason for LightRan's demotion is childish, seriously, you want to say he's bad at being an admin because he said a BAD WORD.
"Oh noes! sumbody tell Mr. Gilikerz that "L-litr-ran" sed a naaaaughty word"
Back to top Go down
HanSolo

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:39 pm

DrJetro wrote:
Can you please shut the fuck up about people saying nigger and "offensive words"? Grow the fuck up this isn't Nazi kindergarten anymore, you can say what you want if you fucking want to. Using that a reason for LightRan's demotion is childish, seriously, you want to say he's bad at being an admin because he said a BAD WORD.

Im just saying, you dont see a cop protecting his city going around calling people niggers. We are supposed to set a good example and discipline, the staff is the law of the server, if the staff start acting like nubbish children then nobody is going to care what happens and the server is going to turn out really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Blackula

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:43 pm

LightRan is a cool guy in all but no amount of abuse is ok as far as i'm concerned, so I do support his demotion.
Back to top Go down
ZOGG DOG

PostSubject: rp   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Hardcore rp is all in the Alt button, trust me this i know.
Back to top Go down
DrJetro

DrJetro

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

ZOGG DOG wrote:
Hardcore rp is all in the Alt button, trust me this i know.

Somebody give this guy a medal.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 am

Dark Heart wrote:
Light, never said that those people hate you but taht they doesn't really like you taht much.
And it's obvious that TPmax doesn't really like you, if he did, why would he support the request?
But let not talk about other people, lets try not to pull others into this.
Seeing as how I talked to max and he had no clue this whole situation even existed, that's bullshit.

Dark Heart wrote:
And you are hated by more people.
don't lie to me boy

HanSolo wrote:
DrJetro wrote:

Im just saying, you dont see a cop protecting his city going around calling people niggers. We are supposed to set a good example and discipline, the staff is the law of the server, if the staff start acting like nubbish children then nobody is going to care what happens and the server is going to turn out really stupid.
I don't just walk up to people and call them niggers, I call my friends that. But yeah go ahead and ignore all that and be fuming mad because I have authority and I don't care what people think.

Blackula wrote:
LightRan is a cool guy in all but no amount of abuse is ok as far as i'm concerned, so I do support his demotion.
I really don't see how I abused anything other than noclip, and even then all I did was noclip everywhere and give it to others on friday nights. But at least you don't want to stick a spear through my head like the other kids here.

Last edited by LightRan on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 am

Plus there's really no point in supporting my demotion anyway since Alex told me she's not doing anything about it. So stop being so whiny and bitchy guys, go outside or something. Jetro put it better than I did, this whole bitch fight about me saying curse words too much is kindergarden crap. I mean really, from what I've seen, the only legitimate reason for my demotion is me noclipping too much when I get bored. But even then, it's not like I was told by Alex to stop, or even Max for that matter.

Alex took away the noclip command anyway, so demoting me over it would just be pointless now. Like, I said before, nice try 105. But it's going to take a lot more than just this to get me demoted.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

LightRan wrote:
lol this is just getting pathetic, I already said it once but I guess I have to say it again because you guys are so fucking stupid. Pootis has already said she doesn't PINGAS, so stow your whining and go play scrabble or some shit

I like scrabble ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Ive never seen Lightran be a dick or anything one day i was a pretty big noob to RP in a whole and he gave me 3 wishes they where:noclip until i die that was all i had a blast and when i decided it would be fun to use the noclip to steal the crate he took it away while i was in mid air:punishment I -SUPPORT this
Back to top Go down
blisco440

PostSubject: Lookforme   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:42 am

Are you aware that light ran is no longer on staff and hasn't been for a long while? Tpmax removed him for personal reasons. End of story.

So really this entire thread is useless, has been useless and will forever remain useless

Best regards,
Blisco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ID 105's strike request against Lightran   ID 105's strike request against Lightran - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ID 105's strike request against Lightran
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3