Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Project_Gamble

Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator   Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 am

Steam Username: Project_Gamble (Undead_Gambling) sign in name
RP Name: Rusty

Hello my name is Rusty (Jesse) I believe I would be a good moderator because I have the confidence in my choices I play by the rules I get along with a lot of the other Moderator's and Donate's as well I know and talk with a lot of the other common players, I am a good judge of character and would give chances and stop and help new and help needed players, I will respond to the call of need I am on the server for long hours of my day and I am on late night and earlier morning when I find a lot of rule breakers. I will also take full response ablity for my mistakes the little I wish not to have, I am Rusty and I care for this server!
Back to top Go down
blisco440

PostSubject: Yup   Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 am

I vote yes to rusty(project gamble). I believe he is a great asset to this server. He makes gameplay on the server very enjoyable and relaxing for all. He also knows the rules very well (he might have them tattooed on his chest).

All-in-all. I think he would be a great addition to the staff and he would represent Nocturnal Gaming, very well.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator   Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 am

This guy IS kinda nice actually.
BUT the thing is, yesterday he accused me for RDM when I didn't, and he allso broke NLR on my friend.
And I haven't seem him alot on the server.

After saying that this may suprise you, but I +SUPPORT this request.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator   Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 pm

I think Rusty (Project Gamble) would make a great addition as a moderator. He follows the rules and makes the game more enjoyable then it already is ive seen him on alot lately and everyones been happy. Hes a good guy in general as well. Anyways i support this mod app.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator   Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:09 pm

I agree, tho he can be a bit too bad-ass sometimes. Neutral But I think he'll be good.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
DJ_Rarity

DJ_Rarity

PostSubject: DJ Rarity forgot to post a reply   Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:13 pm

I think rusty should be mod hes a cool guy and dosent breack rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator   Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Rusty/Project_Gamble for moderator
Page 1 of 1