Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biohazard's Moderator Application

Go down 
+4
Cruxeh
Alex
roiri100
Biohazard333
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Biohazard333

Biohazard's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard's Moderator Application   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Biohazard
STEAM_0:0:27531563
I originally posted a stupid ass short application. I would like to repost my application making it much longer.

I think I deserve moderator because, there are rule breakers everywhere, and there are no other admins/mods active or online. I have read all the rules many times, I read them about twice a week. If you were to give me mod I would play at almost all times. I play from 9:00 AM eastern timezone to midnight. If I became moderator I would be very professional about, and act responsibly about my actions as mod. I want to stop the rule breakers in this server, for they annoy the crap out of me and I like to help Alex, since shes so busy do coding and stuff.

I hope you consider my application.

Thanks

Last edited by Biohazard333 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roiri100

PostSubject: Idk   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 pm

I recommend biohazard as a mod Very Happy there are always times when there are minges or even hackers on the server and no mods or admins were on
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard's Moderator Application   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:18 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Cruxeh

PostSubject: @Biohazard's App   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 pm

I vote yes for Biohazard. I feel he would handle the minges correctly. Personally, I think hes a good kid. Plus, I'm a good friend of his so I know how hes like Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard's Moderator Application   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 am

I vote yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Rainbow Kitten :3

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard's Moderator Application   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Not only has Biohazard contributed quite an amount of money to the server, He never breaks the rules. I vote yes cat

-Rainbow Kitten cat
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard's Moderator Application   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 am

roiri100 wrote:
I recommend biohazard as a mod Very Happy there are always times when there are minges or even hackers on the server and no mods or admins were on
suck my dick faggot lol!
Back to top Go down
ZOGG DOG

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard's Moderator Application   Biohazard's Moderator Application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:08 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard's Moderator Application   Biohazard's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1