Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afro Jack Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Afro Jack

Afro Jack Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Afro Jack Moderator Application   Afro Jack Moderator Application EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 pm

RP name- Afro Jack
Steam ID- (STEAM_0:1:29266292)
Reason why i think i should be mod- I think i should be MOD because people have said to me that i would be a good mod because im fair and I help people when I can. Also whenever Im on Nocturnal there is always someone who is breaking the rules but cannot be banned as there are no admins on. I go on this server alot and i just want to help the server out and helping other people on the server. If i was mod then i could help stop the rule breakers. Today i was propblocked and killed alot and so were the other players on the server but noone could do anything.. Please reply or consider making me mod Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Afro Jack Moderator Application   Afro Jack Moderator Application EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:18 pm

No
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Afro Jack Moderator Application   Afro Jack Moderator Application EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 am

Afro Jack wrote:
RP name- Afro Jack
Reason why i think i should be mod- I think i should be MOD because people have said to me that i would be a good mod because im fair and I help people when I can. Also whenever Im on Nocturnal there is always someone who is breaking the rules but cannot be banned as there are no admins on. I go on this server alot and i just want to help the server out and helping other people on the server. If i was mod then i could help stop the rule breakers. Today i was propblocked and killed alot and so were the other players on the server but noone could do anything.. Please reply or consider making me mod Smile

Ha! I was just in a game with you and you and some guy kept RDMing me and telling me to 'finger my grandma' and to 'fuck off', and breaking NLR when you fired upon me and I killed you both. You came back and killed me with a scout. I never see you becoming a mod, and if you do I will bathe in acid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Correct   Afro Jack Moderator Application EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:59 am

TurlyTon wrote:
Afro Jack wrote:
RP name- Afro Jack

Ha! I was just in a game with you and you and some guy kept RDMing me and telling me to 'finger my grandma' and to 'fuck off', and breaking NLR when you fired upon me and I killed you both. You came back and killed me with a scout. I never see you becoming a mod, and if you do I will bathe in acid.

100% True, Turlington. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afro Jack Moderator Application   Afro Jack Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Afro Jack Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1