Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cruxeh's Application for Moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruxeh

Cruxeh's Application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Cruxeh's Application for Moderator   Cruxeh's Application for Moderator EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:46 am

Cruxeh
STEAM_0:1:37605171
Hello, I'm Cruxeh. I'm probably going to get a lot of down votes. I have my times where it's iffy to even consider me as a moderator. But, I have my serious moments. If I became a moderator I would set aside everything and be a good moderator. I'm on the server a lot, I have been around here for a year or two. I quit for a while but I returned under a different name. I'm aware of everything that's going on the server at all times. I've been taking role playing very seriously the past few weeks ever since I came back. I'm known by a lot of people on the server. I'm well liked. I also like to keep order of things, along with helping people. If I became a moderator I would take it very seriously and would handle problems the way they should be. As of this summer, I usually go to sleep around 4am - 6am and wake up at about 2 - 3 in the afternoon. Therefore, I'm on the server throughout the night when minges really like to to minge. As I have said before, I would handle the minges. There has been nights where there no mods or admins online and I couldn't do anything about the minges. If I was a mod, I would have been able to handle them. You get what I'm saying. Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Cruxeh
Back to top Go down
Biohazard333

PostSubject: Re: Cruxeh's Application for Moderator   Cruxeh's Application for Moderator EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:50 pm

I vote yes for Cruxeh. Hes a nice guy and he knows whats against the rules and whats not. I think he would be a good moderator for Nocturnal.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Cruxeh's Application for Moderator   Cruxeh's Application for Moderator EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 am

I vote yes as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Doctor Zoidberg

PostSubject: Re: Cruxeh's Application for Moderator   Cruxeh's Application for Moderator EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 pm

I am doctor Zoidberg and I approve of Cruxeh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruxeh's Application for Moderator   Cruxeh's Application for Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruxeh's Application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1