Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordans Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJC99

Jordans Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Jordans Moderator Application   Jordans Moderator Application EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Name In RP : Jordan
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:53764972

I haven'nt been on this server for a long time (About a week) , But so far i love the server , theres great/nice people on it , a good map , and best of all a great staff , that i'd like to be part of.I find myself as a nice and funny person , my favorite music is dubstep , rap and rock. I also have expirience being admin and moderator on other servers , (i'm still admin on one of them ).
I like involving myself on the forums to keep myself up to date with what is going on!
I also like helping people whenever i can , to make them have a better day!
I'd try my best to keep the cheaters and prop mingers out of the server by kicking them and if that doesnt work repoeting to an admin.

Thank you for reading my application and i hope you put me into consideration for moderator. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Jordans Moderator Application   Jordans Moderator Application EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:38 pm

JJC99 wrote:

I haven'nt been on
have expirience being admin
and prop mingers out
repoeting to an admin

DAT GRAMMAR!
Anyways, you seem to be a nice guy.

I +SUPPORT the request.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Jordans Moderator Application   Jordans Moderator Application EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Jordan Jordan Jordan... This guy is awesome he doesnt get all you know RAGE!! RAGE!! FUUUUUUUUU! he follows all rules and is a great guy I think he should play on the server a bit while longer before coming moderaotr. He should atleast get a chance to prove himslef with like a demo of some sort. I support him as a moderator Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordans Moderator Application   Jordans Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordans Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1