Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyperelite angels

Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator  Empty
PostSubject: Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator    Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 am

<Steve Angels>
<STEAM_0:1:1176408>
I think that I deserve the position and privileges of moderator because I have alot of spare time and do enjoy darkrp. I am loyal to all fellow players and i allow players far say. i am very responsible of my actions. Never have i ever gotten angry at a player for what they have done. i like the server and would love to contribute to the server alot more. I have high level of admin experience as i have been co-owner on Golden-era SA on both elitegaming and Cyclonesplace but unfortunately they have all been shut down. if you would like to look them up you can go ahead. also I am 14. Now alot of people would say i shouldn't be given Moderator for that reason but i do disagree as i am one of the most trustworthy people on steam. In my past i have seen Admin that are Twenty years old and have been rule breakers as admins so i do think that kids with high experience in adminship should be given a chance to speak up. i do respect your answers to what i am given or not.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator    Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 pm

no
Back to top Go down

Hyperelite angels Application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1